The REM Team is responsible for the good performances of the REM Observatory. The Team has technical duties and has the final decision about scheduling of targets.
It has its roots in the REM builder team, who designed, realised and run the telescope and cameras since the beginning.
The REM Team is composed as follows:
- Emilio Molinari, Oss. Cagliari (Director, Dome, Telescope)
- Stefano Covino, Oss. Brera (Observing software)
- Franceso D'Alessio, Oss. Roma (Infrared Camera control software)
- Dino Fugazza, Oss. Brera (Observation Software, VIS data acquisition)
- Giuseppe Malaspina, Oss. Brera (IT System manager, network)
- Luciano Nicastro, IASF Bologna (VIS+NIR archiving)
- Chiara Righi, Univ. Insubria Como (Observation software, calibrations)
- Mauro Stefanon, Leiden Observatory (Scheduling Software)
- Vincenzo Testa, Oss. Roma (Infrared Camera data aquisition and archiving)
- Fabrizio Vitali, Oss. Roma (Infrared Camera hardware)
You may send comments and ask question using the address info.rem (at) inaf.it